Friday 11 May 2012

Going through the motions, nothing to see here.


Well I submitted my final assignment for my latest course on the morning of the 8th and will get the result in around three months or so (three months...the Open University really should look to work on that, imagine waiting three months and being told you haven't passed....) I am registered for the next course which will begin this October but until then I don't have a lot to do in the meantime.

Only the basic things, eating, sleeping, washing and cleaning, doing the odd bit of shopping, signing on every fortnight and providing my written record of job searches and the odd application to an employer (who will just ignore me or give a insincere acknowledgement and thanks for my application) is required for now.

In a month or so I will be referred to a 'back to work programme' as I have been on job-seekers allowance for 12 months. It seems there are two welfare to work providers in my region, A4e and Ingeus, I certainly won't be going to A4e given how untrustworthy this company is and as I see my personal advisor soon I will be making that clear to her and if necessary the DWP in general.

Other than that i'm waiting for something to happen.

11th May the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment