Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Thoughts:50 and out


After 50 days the episode is over. Done, finished. The depression is out of here (at least for the temporary).

A few nights of sleeping properly and an increased appetite contribute to me feeling energized and determined to make something happen, free from the machinations of my depression and anxiety I am able to concentrate, I’ve been typing away furiously for my Open Uni course, my job searching, applying and even a story I started some time back.

I'm even confident enough I might re-apply to the volunteering organisation that turned me down recently as they didn't think I was ready now but I would be in 12 or 18 months, well I feel like saying to them sod that I’m ready now and I ain't taking no for a answer, although before i do anything i will talk to the two who kindly supplied me references and see what their take on it is.

I’ve waited long enough to be given a chance to do something, now is the time.

24th April the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment